How to Play
1. The two players to the left of the dealer put out blind bets. The player directly to the dealer’s left puts out the small blind while the player two to the dealer’s left puts out the big blind.
2. Every player is dealt two cards, face down. These are called hole or pocket cards.
3. The action, or the first move, falls on the player to the left of the big blind. This player can call the bet, raise it, or fold. Betting continues around the table, clockwise.
4. After the betting is completed, three cards are dealt face up in the center of the table, which is referred to as the board. The first three cards in Texas Hold’em are called the flop. These cards are “community cards”, meaning everyone can use them in combination with their own hole cards to make the best hand.
5. From the flop on, betting begins with the player to the dealer’s left, who can check or bet.
6. A fourth card is dealt face up onto the board. This is called Fourth Street or the turn card.
7. Another round of betting.
8. The final card is dealt face up. This card is also called Fifth Street or the river.
9. A final round of betting occurs. The remaining players show their cards and the person who can make the best five card hand by combining their pocket cards with the cards on the board wins.
10. Now you know how to play and all the basic Texas Hold’em rules, so join the Pro Poker fun!
Poker Franchise and Casino/Poker Affilates Opportunities Available!